Keyword Analysis

Home • SEO

Through keyword analysis, you would be able to find out what your prospects are typing into the search engine to find your products or services in Singapore.

At Incepte, we are able to achieve better results for our clients as we have a team of experts that are able to research the right keywords to increase your website’s ranking.

Understanding which websites already rank for your keyword gives you valuable insights into your competitors, and also gives you a gauge on how hard it will be to rank for the given keyword.

Understanding long tail/generic keyword

If you are selling clothes, it would be great to rank #1 for the keyword “clothes”… or would it?

In reality, these popular search terms make up less than 30% of the searches on the web. The remaining 70% lie in “long tail” of search. Long tail keywords often convert better, because they catch people later in the buying/conversion cycle. For example, someone searching for clothes would be most likely browsing and not ready to buy. However, someone searching for “red colour t-shirt large” practically has their wallet out!

High search volume & low competition keywords

At Incepte, we focus on two things:

1. Finding keywords that are relevant to your subject matter and the products that you are dealing in

2. Finding keywords with high search volume and low competition

According to our years of experience, we find that focusing on low competition keywords is the key ingredient to SEO success.

Let us find that success for you. Contact us now!

Contact Us