What is Facebook Marketing?
More than 1.2 billion people use Facebook every day. With such a large user base, not having a Facebook presence for your business would mean that you are losing out on a huge chunk of prospective customers online every, single, day. So, what is Facebook Marketing exactly?
Facebook Marketing is simply the practice of using Facebook as a platform to carry out the marketing activities of a company. Mainly, your Facebook page would serve as a communications channel to foster interactions, maintain contact, and attract customers. In this digital era, every business, no matter how small, should be using Facebook, because we can bet that some portion of your customers are already on Facebook.
Why you need Facebook Marketing?
Most of you that are reading this would have already know that you need to use Facebook to stay relevant in this digital era. However, majority of the business has the impression that Facebook “doesn’t work for me”, because of one or all of these reasons:
- You boosted a post or two, but all you got were random likes and irrelevant comments.
- The mere sight of the Facebook Ads Manager is enough to give you a headache.
- You are not a marketer.
- You tried, but only tried to sell, sell, sell, which is bad and goes against what Facebook is for – Engaging with your customers. P.S: 90% of our clients fall into this before approaching us for solutions.
When utilised effectively, you would discover that Facebook Marketing is the most powerful marketing tool of this century.
- Advertising Medium – Facebook has quickly turned into a top advertising medium for businesses, and that is because it gives businesses significant reach and engagement with customers that no other platform is able to offer right now.
Translated to a business’ point-of-view, this means that Facebook has the ability to deliver high ROI potential.
- Build Your Presence and Awareness – Your business page establishes your business’ presence on Facebook, allowing people to find out about you and a means to connect with you directly. For most emerging businesses, growing brand awareness should be the top priority. Using the data collected from your Facebook marketing campaigns, we would be able to predict your market share and how different you are from your competitors.
From there, we can come up with different marketing campaigns to maximise on the strengths of your business.
- Connect with Customers – Unlike traditional forms of advertising like print and TV ads, Facebook allows potential businesses a platform to interact with their current and potential customers, one-to-one or en masse.
Customers can get their enquiries answered almost instantaneously with the rise of intelligent chat bots that are available 24/7.
- Customer Service – Besides making it easy for customers to share honest opinions on your brand’s products or services, it can also work as a strong Public Relations and customer service tool.
Managed strategically by a team of experts proficient in crisis management, businesses are able to turn any crisis into opportunities, while still maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Increased Sales – One of the most common mistakes that businesses make is to treat Facebook as just another advertising channel. There are a lot of ways to advertise on Facebook, beyond just posting about the benefits of your products or asking people to buy now because the product is “selling fast”.
Facebook is a powerhouse of opportunities just waiting to be leveraged, but the key to unlock these opportunities is to create engaging, creative contents and campaigns that capture interests. Once people identify with your brand’s personality and voice, sales would naturally come in, exponentially.
- Reaching the right audience – Facebook has an array of powerful targeting tools that allow businesses to target age, gender, region and down to specific behaviours and interests. Business can also identify trends and behaviours across user groups, and use data-driven targeting to hone in on the best audience for your business.
At Incepte Pte Ltd, we strive to provide one-of-a-kind Facebook Marketing services to our clients. We are not your usual run-of-the-mill agencies, but one that utilises the latest social media tools and techniques, engages in-depth data analysis and conceptualises creative marketing campaigns and contents, all of which to set you apart from the rest of your competitors.
Through the use of powerful tools like Facebook Pixels, Google Analytics and an expert team of data scientist, we are able to consistently deliver stellar results to our clients. Although we are a boutique agency, our campaigns, ideas and quality of work outperform some of the biggest agencies in the market.
- Creating engaging content – In order to attract new customers and retain current ones, the ability to churn out creative and engaging contents is of utmost importance. The contents must be able to resonate well with both your audience as well as your own brand’s personality. They must also be able to add some form of value to anyone that consumes the content – be it entertainment or information.
- Data-driven – We are not satisfied with just delivering results to our clients. At Incepte Pte Ltd, we always provide value-added services that can increase the growth of our client’s business. Our team of data scientist manages and extracts data to supply customised reports. These reports would point out underlying issues that might affect the campaign results, and use statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems.
- Conceptualising marketing plans that benefit business in the long-term – There are agencies that promise to drive a large amount of leads within a certain period. Most of the time, however, these results are achieved through aggressive, yet unsustainable promotional tactics that might dilute a brand’s value and even profit margin in the long-term.
At Incepte, we understand the need for the business to be sustainable in the long-term. We take a long-term approach in conceptualising marketing plans, with KPIs and objectives that are both sustainable and beneficial.
- Customer Interaction – Our team is also trained in crisis management. If it so happens that you receive a negative feedback,1-star review, or trending for the wrong reasons, we are able to manage and contain the situation through negotiation techniques and mediation strategies – something which is extremely important for ANY business engaging customers on social media.