What is Instagram Marketing?
Instagram marketing is mostly about building a consistent brand image on Instagram. You need to determine your brand personality, and aim to post consistent images on your feed.
Unlike most other marketing channels, Instagram is a largely visual platform, and this would mean that the posts on the feed would need to be as visually appealing as possible. To stand out with your feed style, one should apply consistent colour palette in all the photos and videos.
Why you need Instagram Marketing?
Instagram is a comprehensive, global platform that allows the business to humanise their brand. It allows you to showcase the personal side of your business and tell a story about your brand to your customers. Unless your products are highly visual, the best approach to Instagram marketing is to create visual contents that can establish a direct connect with your customers.
With effective Instagram marketing, you will be able to find more customers, focus on their tastes and preferences, and ultimately, contribute to the overall success of your business.
- Increase Engagement – Depending on the quality of the content and visual, sponsored posts on Facebook are sometimes overlooked by the user. However, this isn’t true for Instagram users. A well-curated feed on Instagram can earn you higher levels of engagement than any other social media platform. A study done by Forresterfound that Instagram content generates 58 times more engagement per follower than Facebook, and 120 times more than Twitter.
- Influence Purchase Decision – 79% of Instagram users report having looked up a brand on the platform. 69% of users follow a brand on Instagram. A recent feature on Instagram has allowed businesses to create shoppable posts that followers can purchase from, provided that you already have a Facebook page and have uploaded your products to it.
- Uses Visuals Effectively –People use Instagram to share the best moments of their life: the most beautifully plated meals, the perfect sunrise by the beach, that awesome road trip. Instagram pictures convert because they are aesthetically pleasing.
More often than not, Instagram visuals are much more authentic and lively than generic photos as they show fans a peek into the life of the brand, instead of static, “stock-imagey” product photos.
- Gain Competitive Advantage – There is still far less competition on Instagram than on Facebook or Twitter. An American Express survey showed that only 2% of small businesses are on Instagram, which gives them a significant edge over their competitors that are not on the platform. Besides, businesses that successfully incorporate Instagram into their marketing strategy are more likely to reach their target audience easier then with Facebook or Twitter, where the competition is much more competitive.
Instagram has opened up the perfect opportunity for brands to connect with their customers, to let their target audience know the philosophy, ideals and goals of the brand. It has allowed brand to promote their products and services in a friendly and authentic way, without being too “hard-sell”.
- Result Orientated Marketing Strategies–At Incepte, we are focused on delivering the best results at an optimal cost. From campaign planning, to defining the audience, to personifying the brand, we take extra effort to ensure that clients achieve their expected KPI. Without tangible results, fancy marketing strategies are just fluff and a waste of time to the brand.
- Create Compelling Visuals – Instagram is primarily a photo-sharing app, and thus, all the contents have to be as visually appealing as possible to stand out from the crowd. The team at Incepte has been specially picked and trained to design compelling visuals that can draw the most double-taps from Instagram users.
- Customer Interaction –Besides creating attractive visuals, the other important aspect of Instagram marketing is to encourage and facilitate customer interaction with the brand. Using a mix of proven marketing and selling techniques, communication system like the Nested Loops and basic interaction skills, we are able to drive customer engagement and interaction for brands.